Gas Supply When You Need It Most
An aging infrastructure, delays in new pipeline construction, regulatory, environmental, and cultural factors continue to burden the Northeast by constraining the supply of natural gas to the region. Consequently, providing reliable and resilient service to customers remains a challenge for many local distribution companies (LDCs) and power generators.
To help LDCs and power generators overcome these obstacles, NG Advantage delivers fuel security through its CNG virtual pipeline solutions.
To ensure ample and dependable gas supply during the coldest and hottest days of the year when demand spikes, NG Advantage offers CNG peaking service via its virtual pipeline of high-tech, carbon fiber trailers.
- Strengthen Reliability
- Sculpt Supply With Hourly Nominations
- Solve Pressure Issues
- Mitigate Risk of Interruptible Service
- Assist Aging Propane-Air or LNG Infrastructure
Working in conjunction with the local distribution company, NG Advantage offers CNG gas island supply via an isolated distribution network to serve remote industrial, institutional, or commercial customers without access to pipeline natural gas.
- Expand Distribution Territory Beyond the Pipeline
- Arrive to Market Faster than Traditional Pipeline Extension
- Encourage Economic Development