NG Advantage is committed to equal opportunity and diversity in the workplace and balances a candidate’s qualifications, experience, merit, and business requirements when making a hiring decision.
Our strong benefits program is designed to foster a healthy work/life balance and prepare you for a secure future.
- Competitive Compensation Package and Bonus Program
- Retirement Plan – 401 (k) plan with company match
- Combined Time Off (CTO) – Generous CTO program
- Health Coverage – Company-funded contributions offer employees a choice of HSA or HRA
plans for health coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Company Paid Life, Long-Term Disability, and Vision Insurance
- Optional Supplemental Insurance Available
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health and Wellness Program
- Professional Development Training
- Employee Referral Program
- Consultation Services (ID Theft Recovery, Student Loan and Emergency Travel Assistance)
- Corporate Sponsored Events
Transparency in Coverage Information
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to access and analyze data more easily.