Operations Technician - Milton, VT
We are currently seeking an Operations Technician 1 based in Milton, Vermont to monitor our Compression Stations and customer sites. The Operations Tech I assures the safety of customers and employees and is key to ensuring the customers receive CNG in a timely and efficient manner. It is one of the primary entry points for learning about the gas industry and for advancement.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review operational data
- Estimate timely scheduling of trucks and drivers
- Monitor on-site and off-site equipment
- Fill trailers with natural gas
- Provide the first-line response to emergencies
- Seven days on, seven days off
- 12-hour shifts, either 6 a.m. – 6 p.m., or 6 p.m. – 6 a.m. for seven days on and then have seven days off
- $2.50/hour shift differential for night shift hours
- Proven proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- A track record of punctuality, reliability, and dependability.
- Must be able to lift/move 50 lbs. on a regular basis